Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tech Help

If you are wondering why the 29th Ammendment seems to be leaning to the right (physically speaking), I think we have some explaining to do.

I am having trouble with the pictures on the blog. Pat, I am unsure if you are as well, so feel free to interrupt me at any point.

If you'll notice there isn't much real estate to work with on blogger.com. And I love pictures. But the options are limited on the site, so I routinely just try to stow them on the right side because it seems like there are always formatting errors whenever I try something remotely fancy. This is frustrating for me.

And then they are always too big, even if I choose the small format. The first time I put a picture up (see Propaganda posters), I was able to click and drag size it. This is not the case anymore.

So today I tried to put a picture up of Clarence Weatherspoon. It was gigantic and diluted my words, so I tried again. The next time it didn't even show up, and I haven't been able to add a picture since.

This image scandal is number one on my priority list right now. If any closet readers exist out there, this is the time to reveal yourself and offer some advice.

Is this the most professional way I could have gone about this? Probably not, but if 29th has any inclination to get some publicity, I think its better we sort this out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment