Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My All Anal Team


For some reason i really spent a lot of time researching and trying to think of players that would fit the bill so here is my All Anal NBA Team


G: (Tie) Mike Bibby/ Jose Barea
G: Ricky Davis
F: Shane Battier
F: Udonis Haslem
C: Andrea Bargnani

For me the MVP of this group is Shane Battier. Although Ricky Davis is a close second. To me I feel like he is a very cautious person who keeps his stuff close to him. The touch part was I really couldn't decide between Mike Bibby and Jose Barea because they are just too similar.

Since James got to come up with these rankings of sort i thought i would come up with my own All-Players-You-Remember-For-Some-Reason-Even-Though-They-Weren't-Good Team



G: Mookie Blaylock
G: Erick Barkley
F: Marcus Liberty
F: Benoit Benjamin
C: Ruben Boumje-Boumje

I probably have 100's of Mookie Blaylock cards in my collection. I have no idea why the card companies loved Mookie Blaylock so much. It one of the reasons why he is one of my favorite NBA players of all time. Fun Fact Pearl Jam was going to be called "Mookie Blaylock" but couldn't so they settled for naming one of their albums "10". James if you have any updates on this list it would sure be appreciated cause there are definitely some throw ins in that group.

No comments:

Post a Comment