Sunday, November 6, 2011

NBA Fantasy Basketball - Lockout addition


Right now I would be knee deep into my first week of fantasy basketball. Instead of wondering if any of my late round sleeper picks would make I have to hear how millionaires and billionaires are squabbling over 97 millions dollars split between all the players and owners. In these times of economic certainty you wonder if anyone cares about the fans any more.

One thing I don't get is the player representation why not leave it up to professionals to handle the deals? Derek Fisher doesn't have a law degree and even if he did he doesn't practice law or union contracts. Why not leave it up to Billy Hunter to do the real work. At least he has a law degree. I hope the NBA loses fans over this, both sides look like jackasses. I might have to switch my favorite sport to watch to mls.

No comments:

Post a Comment